Project Support – Administrative
FWG Solutions is a rapidly growing systems integrator and premier small business provider of technology services to government and commercial clients. We are a trusted provider of cybersecurity, logistics, advanced engineering and operational support services to the United States Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community and Federal Civilian agencies. We are a quality driven organization that leverages its ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI quality standards, certifications and service delivery expertise to support all of our clients.
FWG Solutions has a current opening for a Support Administrator in support of the executive staff in the front office, Information Management Services. The right candidate will perform a combination varying tasks from calendar management and travel support, to event planning support to ensure all customers are supported. Initially the candidate would be required to provide alternating support in the McLean, VA area, however primary work location is Herndon, VA.
- Provide support to executive-level staff for calendar and email management
- Greet and assist visitors to IMS
- Provide support as directed to various Sponsor meetings, including but not limited to: development of presentation slides, templates, agendas, minutes, and associated documentation.
- Provide event planning support for Sponsor-hosted/sponsored meetings/activities to include but not limited to program management, logistics/scheduling, etc.
- Administer the IMS office supply program, to include ordering and maintaining.
- Provide Temporary Duty (TDY) Travel support to IMS executive staff.
- Open/close conference room and provide meeting support
- Administer the IMS “Check-In/Check-Out” process for new and departing members of the Group, to include processing and tracking EARRS actions.
- In collaboration with Front Office and Division-level leaders, administer IMS’s email aliases.
- Provide back-up support to other members of the IMS front office team for such things as monitoring tasking’s and daily cable distribution.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least four (4) years professional experience.
- Additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree, with a high school diploma.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships at all customer levels as well as the ability to develop good rapport with outside liaisons.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Well-developed critical thinking skills and an excellent focus on/to detail is a must have skills set.
- Ability to exercise discretion and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and manage multiple priorities in a deadline environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and get along well with people at all levels.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
- Ability to apply a strong customer focus orientation to understand customer requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen and have a valid/active TS/SCI clearance from day one of employment.
- TS/SCI clearance with FS poly, must be crossover eligible.
This opportunity offers career development and growth, competitive compensation, and a robust benefits package with 4 Weeks PTO w/ rollover, 11 paid holidays, company paid events and training, 401K retirement plan.
FWG holds multiple government contracting vehicles as a Prime Contractor to include: 8(a) Direct Award; HUBZone - Direct Award; GSA IT-70; Army Accent; Army ITES-3S; AFSFC IT BPA.
FWG Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law. FWG welcomes all individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply for our jobs.