Applications Developer – Expert
Project Support – Information Technology
FWG Solutions is a rapidly growing systems integrator and premier small business provider of technology services to government and commercial clients. We are a trusted provider of cybersecurity, logistics, advanced engineering and operational support services to the United States Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community and Federal Civilian agencies. We are a quality driven organization that leverages its ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI quality standards, certifications and service delivery expertise to support all of our clients.
FWG is seeking a quality Applications Developer to develop, enhance and maintain enterprise/departmental IT systems. This position requires in-depth hands on experience developing software in an environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm. This position is located in the Herndon, VA.
- This position combines system administration with database administration and application development.
- Perform maintenance/updates/patching and backups/recovery as required to maintain currently functionality as well as security accreditation.
- Support production systems as needed, to include new development.
- Perform weekly data uploads, account maintenance, and provide customer support. They will perform regular database updates, deploy code based changes, and provide status updates as requested.
- Other ad hoc duties may include but are not limited to process evaluation, review of new products, collection of data and reports generation, etc.
- Existing TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a field directly related to information technology or equivalent certifications/experience
- 1 year of AWS experience
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to work well with others, independently and in a team, including those from other offices and/or contracts
This opportunity offers career development and growth, competitive compensation, and a robust benefits package with 4 Weeks PTO w/ rollover, 11 paid holidays, company paid events and training, 401K retirement plan.
FWG holds multiple government contracting vehicles as a Prime Contractor to include: 8(a) Direct Award; HUBZone - Direct Award; GSA IT-70; Army Accent; Army ITES-3S; AFSFC IT BPA.
FWG Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law. FWG welcomes all individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply for our jobs.