Fynd is India’s largest omnichannel platform and multi-platform tech company with expertise in retail tech and products in AI, ML, big data ops, gaming+crypto, image editing, and learning space.
Founded in 2012 by 3 IIT Bombay alumni: Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah and Sreeraman MG.
We are headquartered in Mumbai and are a company of more than 750 people. Fynd has 1000+ brands under management, more than 10k stores, and servicing 23k + pin codes.
What we're looking for
A high-performing individual who is street smart and suave at the same time. Someone who can juggle the complexities of a CEO’s office and ensure closures with an assertive approach.
- Manage the founder’s daily schedule and prioritise meetings. Follow up on request items
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with stakeholders
- Anticipate needs and take initiative to solve problems independently.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including assisting with special projects, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements.
- Add the context of meeting every person Farooq interacts with and put them into different buckets that can be used for better relationship building/touch in future
- Source and procure essentials for official use including but not limited to stationery, books, snacks, etc.
- Provide event management support and coordinate team outings as requested. Any other occasional hospitality errands
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organisation.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Travel bookings and arrangements including the Visa process.
- Schedule travel in the calendar and attach it to the calendar check-in
- Strong organisational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional maturity, Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Bachelor's degree required, Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- This position is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated executive assistant to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly respected organisation.