Copywriter - Enterprise SaaS
Fynd is India’s largest omnichannel platform and multi-platform tech company with expertise in retail tech and products in AI, ML, big data ops, gaming+crypto, image editing, and learning space.
Founded in 2012 by 3 IIT Bombay alumni: Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah and Sreeraman MG.
We are headquartered in Mumbai and are a company of more than 750 people. Fynd has 1000+ brands under management, more than 10k stores, and servicing 23k + pin codes.
We are looking for a copywriter who can write an ad copy that’s as memorable as it is action-inducing, can write easy-to-read and witty but informative content for websites, and one who can make us read a brochure as if we were reading a magazine. A person who can make us laugh, cry, & inspire our thoughts and actions with their words. An ideal copywriter for us would be a team-spirited, skilled, imaginative storyteller, with an eye for detail and perfection.
- Research industry-related topics that engage our target audience
- Leverage creative storytelling and an engaging copywriting style to push brand awareness to a new level
- Write copy for social media posts, newsletters, email sequences, ads, pitch decks, website landing and product pages
- Optimise existing and fresh content and format as per channel (web, email, social media)
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Editing and proofreading content before publication
- Undertake audience research
- Connect and collaborate with internal teams for a deeper understanding of what we do and create content around it
- Coordinating with design and marketing teams for illustrating articles/posts
- Minimum 3+ years of prior experience in a similar role at an enterprise SaaS company, or a growth marketing agency
- Proficiency in English along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to use effective storytelling techniques
- Visual storytelling capabilities and experience
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Research and detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organizational and time-management skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects/campaigns
- Interest in startups, SaaS, business and technology, awareness of SEO and social media fundamentals
- Background in tech, ecommerce and/or retail is a plus
Please share your CV + portfolio. Portfolio must contain unedited versions of writing samples as well.
Salary Range: 8-12 Lpa.
Visit omnifynd.com to understand more about our B2B SaaS offerings.