Senior Human Resources Business Partner
San Francisco /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
Fyusion is looking for a talented Human Resources/People professional who plays a key role in developing and implementing the HR strategy and programs in support of short- and long-term business goals with the overall goal of attracting, retaining and developing the best talent. Responsible for Fyusion’s everything HR and working with the Parent company HR team to make the best decisions for Fyusion and it’s employees.
What you get to do:
- Develop and lead people strategy opportunities and choices to compete and succeed. Contribute to the execution of the business plan through the creation and implementation of strategies that attract, develop and retain employees. Collaborate with and influence senior leaders to prioritize strategic people priorities and solutions that accelerate the achievement of business priorities through talent management, diversity and inclusion, rewards and recognition, and organizational effectiveness.
- Design and create the organization that will deliver business success. Proactively challenge the established organization structure of the client unit to drive superior performance. Using expertise as the HR architect, enable the business to be successful by creating a fit for the future organization that delivers organizational effectiveness through structure, process, value stream, reward and recognition and management mechanisms.
- Create the culture that enables the business to be successful. Develop and drive the employee engagement strategy to help make Fyusion the very best place to be. Be the cultural enabler for your business. Establish and maintain relationships through an environment that fosters communication and collaboration. Promote and focus a culture and environment that is productive, open and empowering and coach others to behave in line with our management and leadership principles.
- Resource the organization to enable current and future success. Develop and execute resourcing and talent strategy for market/business/function that ensures we have the right people in the right place at the right time. Build capability to ensure long term success.
- Interpret data insightfully and generate original insights for strategic talent priorities. Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to solve problems and drive continuous improvement of talent priorities. Be an insight advocate that reviews external data and trends and provides relevant insight back into the business. Creating winning solutions to keep the business ahead of the competition.
- Deliver better, quicker results through the expertise, resources and connections of your network. Work collaboratively with business partners to optimize the effectiveness of the business.
- Anticipate and respond to changing business needs. Influence lasting change in assigned businesses by serving as a change advocate on company wide strategies and initiatives.
- Influence, lead, manage and motivate a team of direct reports who in turn provide more tactical HR support to their assigned business area.
- Serve as a change agent and champion for the rollout of company-wide talent-related strategies and initiatives that support the success of the organization’s growth and reinforce a collaborative, aligned, and engaged culture.
- Consult proactively with peers and business leaders in order to create strategies specific to their business that will minimize risk related to hiring, retention, employee relations, bench-building, etc.
- Ensure that HR processes are implemented and managed in a consistent, measurable and effective manner.
- Partner with business leaders in the planning and conducting of business meetings, talent reviews, strategic plans, workforce planning, analysis of HR measures, etc.; ensure HR objectives are shared and delivered in concert with business operating objectives.
- HR administrative work: Manage and administer the team member life cycle, from hiring through exit.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or a related field and 7+ years progressive experience in HR disciplines with a strategic focus; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Experience working with, coaching, and influencing senior leaders
- Proven experience in a leadership role in a growing, evolving organization
- Strong HR and business acumen, including problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Must have the ability to diagnose a problem and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Experience managing the planning, development, implementation and administration of one or more HR programs in the function of employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, or training.
- Experience with international employees and working with PEO companies
- Experience with managing immigration processes
- Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex, fast growing, and dynamic environment.
- HR certification such as PHR, SPHR or GPHR (preferred)
- Has experience in an acquisition and integration process
- Performed basic employee skill training in the field of: candidate interviewing, communication and effective delegation
- Successful experience in contributing to the creation, implementation and execution of People Strategies.
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.