Associate Product Manager
San Francisco /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
The Fyusion SDK revolutionizes the imaging experience in the automotive industry. By combining our world class knowledge of computer vision and machine learning, we've created an unparalleled, immersive car buying experience that emphasizes transparency and buyer trust.
As the new SDK Product Manager, you will work cross-departmentally to improve and optimize our imaging product to drive prospective and roadmapped feature requests for Cox Automotive that fit use case needs across their several products and platforms.
Here’s what you would be doing:
- Contribute to building and delivering a product vision, strategy, and product roadmap across teams to establish practices to efficiently and effectively address client needs.
- Global cross-functional collaboration with BD, design, engineering, and QA teams to prioritize and lead product development to launch cycles.
- Define product positioning and key product messages via product documentation, user support, release notes, and other product information to ensure consistent and clear communication.
- Understand user feedback and requests to find opportunities to innovate and solve potential issues.
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics for your products. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- A commitment to craft and product excellence.
- The ability to inspire and rally a team around a clear vision, strategy, execution, and delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Empathy and to guide product direction and execution based on customer needs.
- A collaborative approach to work with cross-functional teams, through clear written communication.
- High EQ and experience building relationships internally and externally.
- Grace under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Self-directed and efficient with resources and time, as well as, persistent and dependable in meeting deadlines.
- You’ll do whatever you need to make your product and team successful with your ability to influence, manage chaos, ambiguity, and complexity in an organized manner.
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.