Senior Product Marketing Manager
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
The position is responsible for evaluating and communicating the competitiveness of Fyusion products and services across the automotive market segments that build, sell, rent, lease, and support motor vehicles (current and future) and recommending changes and enhancements to our solution set including new products, features, functions, pricing and promotion to make them more competitive. This is done via communicating our products’ value proposition for our target automotive market segments through marketing collateral, promotions, sales tools, industry analysts and publications and working with internal personnel to ensure success.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the company’s products and their use within the target automotive use cases to the sales team and external audiences.
- Teaming with product management, evaluate the competitive stature of current products in target automotive market segments.
- Work with marketing leadership to prepare marketing plan for new products and promotions
- Understand the business models and technologies of other industry players; be the go-to source of this vital information within the company
- Develop product messaging and positioning
- Coordinate product launch and ongoing execution
- Develop and maintain customer-facing sales collateral and selling tools
- Assist in media communication and advise industry analysts
- Within a short time, be able to articulate and write about how Fyusion products uniquely solve customer problems, and be able to position most Fyusion products/services against alternatives
- Must become a strong presenter with outside stakeholders
- Provide inputs to business plan to achieve near term revenue objectives
- A background in enterprise-level, automotive software technology is absolutely required. Ideally, 5 years in headquarters product marketing. College degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate current product strengths and weaknesses, recommend course of preventive and corrective actions, and articulate these into a product vision is key to success in this role
- The ability to socialize new ideas and lead the organization through the changes in product offerings, positioning and pricing
- The position requires excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills and an ability to work with others, garnering their buy-in and support along the way
- The ability to communicate, listen and respond to the sales force and channels is also critical.
- The ability to manage others on a variety of projects and assignments, thus the need for the ability to lead, articulate vision, affect change and work with others.
- The ability to travel to Fyusion headquarters in San Francisco, to meetings around the United States and occasionally internationally is required.
Job can be fulfilled by working remotely. We’ll consider a well-qualified individual anywhere in North America.
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.