Product Manager (HITL Project)
San Francisco /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
The Human In The Loop (HITL) Product Manager role will involve building a digital platform as well as managing the team performing the HITL tasks. This is an ongoing project that allows us to offer high-quality condition reports while generating training data for our network. The use cases for this product will include both internal Cox Automotive inspection as well as external inspection clients.
The main goals of the project will include:
- Building and training the insourced/outsourced HITL team
- Continuous development and optimization of the product to reduce turnaround times and reduce human labor
- Continuous analysis of HITL data across the different HITL steps to identify potential inefficiencies in the process
- Identify internal and external client needs for the application of the HITL product. This will include model training, optimization of the flow of information to HITL from Inspections, and optimization of data output for condition reports
- Define and prioritize product requirements
- Optimize process
- Manage the HITL team and or company internal/external analyzing performance and quality of results
- Define training materials for HITL users
- Internal interface to optimize flow for data training on Deep Learning Models
- 3 years of experience in product management in B2B products
- Background in product inspections/automotive highly desired
- Experience in creating digital products and platforms
- Analytics skills
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.