Technical Support Engineer
Remote (Europe) /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
The Support Team is part of the Engineering Department at Fyusion that provides technical support on all Fyusion products to our customers by fielding phone calls, emails, and through our ticketing system. The Support team works closely and in direct communication with the Engineering Teams similar to level 3 support, troubleshooting reported issues by checking logs, graphs, and monitoring systems.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer that will diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner. You will be responsible for working with different systems, software, and hardware, and follow standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to SREs and the appropriate internal departments.
Here's the day to day:
- Customer service team will collect info and symptoms from customers and you will check logs and figure out which engineer or department to escalate with.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, whether a bug or edge case.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, unlimited PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
We offer some amazing perks for those working from our SF HQ: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.
***PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO EMAILS FROM OUR TEAM MEMBERS WITH A fyusion.com DOMAIN. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND PHISHING SCAMS RELATED TO EMPLOYMENT AND IDENTITY THEFT