Senior Financial Analyst
San Francisco /
Finance & Accounting /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
Fyusion is looking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for preparation, analysis and explanation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts and multiplayer strategic planning.
What you get to do:
- Prepare financial statements as required by Fyusion and Cox Auto including written variance explanations and supporting data as needed. Strong understanding of the key business drivers is critical.
- Be a key player in the preparation of budget, forecast and long range strategic planning by collecting actual data including, but not limited to price point, General Ledger activity and any other data needed to help analyze, understand and project future results.
- Prepare and distribute internal monthly metrics, including but not limited to basic department financial statements and other analysis.
- Own the headcount reporting, including but not limited to various compensation areas, team member count, near and long term hiring status.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor Degree Details: Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance
- Experience: 5-7yrs. Details: Financial Statement level reporting and analysis
- Ability to operate with honesty, integrity and self-confidence
- Ability to modify/troubleshoot data processing queries/macros
- Ability to exercise due diligence, identify conflicts of interest and adhere to the rules of professional conduct
- Ability to work in various teams across functional department
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented
- Experience using functions, pivots array, etc. in Excel
- Ability to manage priorities, deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Experience with technical writing footnotes/comments in financial reporting
- Advanced knowledge of accounting systems and Microsoft Office
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.