Marketing Communications Manager
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
Fyusion is seeking a seasoned communications professional with experience running PR campaigns for B2B and/or B2B2C products. This role will be responsible for crafting corporate storytelling and strategic communications that gain mindshare with customers in every market Fyusion serves. This role spans the spectrum of Fyusion’s outbound messaging and communications, including public relations, analyst relations, contributed content, social media, and all other internal and outbound corporate communications.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Partner with internal stakeholders, executives, and an external P.R. firm to develop and execute strategic, integrated communications campaigns and activities
- Create content including writing press releases, editorials, and executive communications, sometimes working closely with Fyusion’s founding team and other organizational leaders
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with internal teams and throughout the Cox Automotive family of brands to create and launch shared messaging for corporate-level initiatives, sometimes under tight deadlines
- Work closely with the Fyusion executive team and leaders from partner companies on projects including customer stories, media placements, speaking engagements, analyst briefings and similar
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 5-8 years of experience in public relations. Agency experience with some B2B tech experience preferred
- Proven experience distilling complex ideas into clear and simple messaging
- Strong written communications skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrated communications and how to leverage content strategies across all channels
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, enabling you to work collaboratively with other teams and functions, and to build trust at every level of the organization
- Excellent listener and facilitator
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using project management tools
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.