San Francisco /
Fyusion is a machine learning & computer vision company that enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D 360 images using their smartphone. Our unique 3D format allows for significant additional functionality that 2D images can’t offer, including: background image effects & automatic damage detection for cars, and an understanding of the human skeleton for tagging products & features in fashion E-commerce. Our investors and customers include large international conglomerates and industry leaders, which puts us in a unique and advantageous position. We have ambitious goals and are looking for new energetic team members to help us reach them together.
Fyusion is seeking a Product Manager for our 3D imaging products for our automotive verticle. In this position, you will play an integral role in setting the product strategy, defining features and delivering our core viewers and tools. You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Research and our Director of Product to help plan, iterate and deliver the most advanced car imaging experience.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Ship high quality products to major automotive customers Lead by example and results
- Develop systems, tools and processes for scale
- Be responsible for development of all viewers and admin tools
- Build amazing experiences with revolutionary tech
- Maintain and update the automotive viewer roadmap
- Work with customers and the product team to collect feedback and iterate
- Work with a very advanced tech team to deliver best in class products
Here's what we are looking for:
- Has 3 or more years of hands on product management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Proven track record of launching successful software, mobile or online products or services.
- Successful track record in working closely with engineering teams to deliver large, cross-functional, projects on aggressive schedules.
- Experience delivering SaaS or enterprise level software.
- Experience relying on analytics and data to craft product decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change.
Bonus if you have these:
- Lover of cars or any and all things automotive
- Experience shipping SDKs
- Analytics Experience
- SaaS Experience
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, equity packages, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace and the most exciting,
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.