Senior Technical Project/Product Manager
San Francisco /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
Fyusion is beginning to work on a gantry project, which currently is an early-stage project that will result in the commercialization of vehicle imaging gantries to generate quick and consistent digital imaging of vehicles as they drive through the gantry installed on-site.
The perfect candidate must have experience managing hardware and software projects
The product/project manager will be responsible for:
- Support the engineering team to define the gantry hardware specifications
- Define the software functionality for the project to manage the images generated by the system interfacing with the client’s software
- Internal communication and coordination for the installation, operation, and maintenance of the gantries across the nation
- Define plans and schedules for large, complex engineering projects
- Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies, and project development issues quickly and efficiently
- Manage project development budgets and engineering builds
- Ensure inter-team coordination and communication, including contracted third-party engineering firms
- Execute detailed project tracking and documentation
- Experience leading complex engineering projects that span multiple organizations
- 5+ years of experience managing engineering or other technical teams
- Deep technical and engineering experience in hardware
- Bachelors in an engineering or technical field, or equivalent
- Preferred but not required: Experience in automotive domain
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.