San Francisco /
Finance & Accounting /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
Fyusion is looking for a diligent Senior Accountant to work alongside our Accounting Manager, and Vice President of Finance and People in our San Francisco office. You will assist in building a strong infrastructure to support growth and scale and help streamline the company's financial processes.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Bank Reconciliation - manage and review daily/monthly bank reconciliation and credit card reconciliation, cash flow projection
- Accounts Payable - vendor management, review and process vendor invoices and payments including managing staff to do bill entry accurately, year end 1099 filing back up preparation.
- Accounts Receivable - Customer management, issuing invoices, AR reconciliation
- Handle and resolve financial discrepancies that relates to AP or AR
- Maintain G/L Ledger, document and record financial transactions
- Fixed Assets maintenance
- Preparing month-end accruals for various accounts
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliation
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects as needed
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of work experience in an accounting role
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Highly motivated and able to thrive under pressure
- Team player, with a positive attitude, who is pro-active and owns accountability
- Share company values and vision and is excited by the challenge of working in a dynamic start-up environment
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.