San Francisco /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
Fyusion is rapidly growing and we are looking for a Sourcing Recruiter to help tackle our sourcing and outreach strategy in support of our hiring goals. You will partner with the Recruiting Manager and the cross functional leaders to develop a diverse pipeline across technical and non-technical roles. If you’re passionate about connecting the right people to the right roles and have a sixth sense for discovering new talent, we want to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Interact with passive candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, StackOverflow and Github)
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Conduct primary phone screens of qualified candidates
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate database (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 1+ year of Sourcing and or Recruiting experience within a high-tech company or an agency.
- Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring teams and cross functional team members.
- Experience recruiting for a wide array of business functions including: Engineering, Design, Product, G&A, etc.
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools.
- Partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor.
- Ability to operate well in a fast moving environment
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
We offer some amazing perks for those working from our SF HQ: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.