San Francisco /
Fyusion is a machine learning & computer vision company that enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D 360 images using their smartphone. Our unique 3D format allows for significant additional functionality that 2D images can’t offer, including: background image effects & automatic damage detection for cars, and an understanding of the human skeleton for tagging products & features in fashion E-commerce. Our investors and customers include large international conglomerates and industry leaders, which puts us in a unique and advantageous position. We have ambitious goals and are looking for new energetic team members to help us reach them together.
Fyusion is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our San Francisco SaaS and Web Platform team. Our state of the art distributed SaaS platform already supports 150 million views per month globally and growing. This role reports to the SVP of Web, working collaboratively with other development teams.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Develop continuous delivery pipelines and software tools to automate cloud-based solutions.
- Create and maintain APIs, internal website frontends, and CLI tools.
- Automate and support infrastructure in AWS.
- Continuously improve processes and solutions to be scalable and highly available.
- Implement detection and alerting of anomalous behaviors
- Work with internal customers including product team. developers, architects, product owners, and QA to understand their platform needs and build software tools to enable developer productivity.
- Work with the team to take operational responsibility for their services and to establish processes and monitoring which drives incremental improvement.
- Provide on call support as required.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years hands-on experience automating infrastructure in a cloud environment, preferably Amazon Web Services.
- Practical experience with infrastructure-as-configuration (with tools like Cloudformation, Terraform, Chef, etc.).
- Experience with programming and scripting languages such as Python, PHP, Go and Bash- Strong understanding of network protocols.
- Passionate about cybersecurity and best security practices.
- Knowledge of relational database systems and concepts (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)- Experience administering linux servers as well as docker based infrastructure (like Kubernetes, ECS, etc.) in a highly available environment.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology and tooling, including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Bonus if you have these:
- Experience with ElasticSearch and the ELK stack.
- Experience with serverless compute (eg: AWS Lambda).
- Go-lang experience.
- Passionate about open-source and open standards!
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, equity packages, exceptional health, vision and dental benefits, generous PTO plan, company holidays, commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, a pup friendly workplace and the most exciting, the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.