Mobile Software Engineer (React Native/iOS)
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
The iOS Team at Fyusion creates, improves, and builds new features on top of the existing Session Tagging SDK. There is more cool stuff coming in the future to work on. This team is integral to delivering the intelligent imaging products beloved by our customers.
Fyusion is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer (React Native/iOS) to join our Engineering Team. Your primary focus will be the development, improvement, and updating of our iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. This role also works collaboratively with other mobile and web development teams.
Here's the day to day:
- Build and continuously improve the existing Fyusion SDK
- Demonstrate great react native and native iOS skills
- Work on RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Work daily on languages such as Swift, Objective-C, React Native
- Have the eagerness to learn upcoming new technologies in iOS/Android and react native
- Write high quality unit testable code
- Implement complex new features such as core camera features which use AVFoundation, UIKit, Foundation etc.
- Work collaboratively with different teams to combine information from several sources and develop an experience that is better across the board
- Work in a distributed remote team
- Participating in the engineering life-cycle at Fyusion, including designing systems, writing production code, conducting code reviews, and working alongside our design, engineering, and QA teams.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience working on react native production-level mobile applications (Having apps on AppStore/ PlayStore is great)
- Ability to extend react native applications using native iOS and Android modules
- Familiarity with JIRA, and other collaboration tools like Confluence
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with iOS/Android apps
- Solid understanding of Version Control principles, preferably using Git, Github, and Pull Requests
- Familiarity with working on Xcode and IntelliJ IDEA
- Good and effective written and verbal communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Strong familiarity with OOP in C++, UX/UI concepts
- Experience working with SDKs
- Experience working with Vision/CoreML frameworks is a plus.
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, unlimited PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
We offer some amazing perks for those working from our SF HQ: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.