Senior Software Engineer I, iOS
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
The iOS Team at Fyusion creates, improves, and builds new features on top of the existing Session Tagging SDK. There is more cool stuff coming in the future to work on. This team is integral to delivering the intelligent imaging products beloved by our customers.
Fyusion is looking for a iOS Software Engineer to join our Engineering Team. Your primary focus will be the development, improvement, and updating of our iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. This role reports to the Senior iOS Software Engineer, working collaboratively with other mobile and web development teams.
Here's the day-to-day:
- Build and continuously improve the existing Fyusion SDK
- Demonstrate great native iOS coding skills
- Work on RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Work daily on languages such as Swift, Obj-c
- Have the eagerness to learn upcoming new technologies in iOS
- Write high-quality unit testable code
- Implement complex new features such as core camera features which use AVFoundation, UIKit, Foundation etc.
- Work in a highly remote team
- You understand the software development cycle completely and can independently perform all the technical processes included in it with little to no assistance
- Participating in the engineering life-cycle at Fyusion, including designing systems, writing production code, and working alongside our design, engineering, and QA teams
- You are able to work collaboratively with diverse peers whose styles and preferences might differ from yours
Here's what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working on iOS production-level mobile applications (Having apps on AppStore/ PlayStore is great)
- Familiarity with working on XCode
- Familiarity with JIRA, and other collaboration tools like Confluence
- Solid understanding of Version Control principles, preferably using Git, Github, and Pull Requests
Bonus Points for:
- Bonus for strong familiarity with OOP in C++, UX/UI concepts
- Experience working with SDKs
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, unlimited PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
We offer some amazing perks for those working from our SF HQ: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.
***PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO EMAILS FROM OUR TEAM MEMBERS WITH A fyusion.com DOMAIN. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND PHISHING SCAMS RELATED TO EMPLOYMENT AND IDENTITY THEFT