Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
We are currently looking to bring in UX Researchers into both our Product Team and Incubation Team.
The Product Team is focused on creating and delivering exceptional user experiences for our customers. We're looking for a UX Researcher who will be responsible for conducting user research to inform product design decisions, as well as evaluating the effectiveness of those decisions through usability testing and other evaluative methods. Note that on this team, the work may already be in production so a strong understanding of product design, development processes, and experience working in a fast-paced environment are expected.
The Incubation Team expedites the exploration, development, and testing of new product concepts, with the ultimate goal of minimizing time-to-market and risk associated with transitioning new technologies from research to production. This team collaborates closely with cross-functional teams, prioritizing prototyping and user testing to transform ambitious concepts into tangible products.
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced UX Researchers to join our team. The ideal candidates will have a passion for understanding and improving the user experience, as well as the ability to effectively communicate research findings to cross-functional teams.
Here's the day to day:
- Conduct user research, including but not limited to: user interviews, surveys, usability testing, and competitor analysis.
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to inform the design and development of products.
- Work closely with designers, product managers, and engineers to identify research opportunities and design studies.
- Create and maintain research plans, including recruiting participants, moderating sessions, and analyzing data.
- Communicate research findings to cross-functional teams through written reports, presentations, and workshops.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in user research.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience conducting user research in a product development environment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with usability testing and user research software is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- This role will involve working in a fast-paced environment and requires a highly motivated individual who is passionate about understanding and improving the user experience. If you have a strong background in user research and are excited about the opportunity to work on cutting-edge products, we encourage you to apply!
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, unlimited PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
We offer some amazing perks for those working from our SF HQ: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.
***PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO EMAILS FROM OUR TEAM MEMBERS WITH A fyusion.com DOMAIN. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND PHISHING SCAMS RELATED TO EMPLOYMENT AND IDENTITY THEFT