Technical Product Manager
San Francisco /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
The product team at Fyusion is responsible for developing and maintaining leading edge computer vision software pipelines in use across many verticals within the automotive industry. Backed by a team of best-in-class engineers and researchers, we strive to deliver the industry leading solution for vehicle imaging.
This role will help expand a small, yet versatile product team as we work to scale our platform across an ever growing list of clients and business cases. You will collaborate with teams both internal and external to Fyusion, advancing an imaging solution already in use in locations around the country. This is a high-impact role that provides many opportunities for learning and professional development for highly motivated self starters.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Collaborate with partners and clients to define requirements, prioritize features, and achieve our collective product vision.
- Collaborate with other product managers to solve cross-functional business needs.
- Work closely with BD, Design, Engineering, Research, and QA teams to lead development and ensure on-time delivery of new features.
- Define, monitor, and communicate KPIs internally to help rally teams behind agreed upon goals.
- Update key stakeholders on progress and status of projects you oversee.
- Be a subject matter expert on the projects you own.
- Work with partners and clients to troubleshoot issues in our product pipelines.
- Help build upon our existing platform to expand our analytics and provide deeper insight into the performance of our product pipelines.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 3 years of experience in product management with a focus in B2B products.
- Exceptional communication skills and history collaborating in team environments.
- Exceptional organizational skills with good attention to detail.
- Proven ability to ship high-impact products.
- Proven ability to prioritize and break down larger features into smaller, yet equality useful deliverables.
- Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous or ill-defined problems.
Bonus if you have:
- Background in product inspections/automotive
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.