Technical Project Manager
San Francisco /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
The Fixed Imaging Tunnel Team at Fyusion designs and maintains the complex but elegant system that drives our car imaging solutions. This team contributes to a leading edge computer vision and machine learning product, and is integral to delivering the ability to capture millions of intelligent vehicle images and utilize automated damage detection and analysis.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to work with our best-in-class research, product teams, software and hardware teams, taking an active part in organizing, documenting, scheduling and driving deadlines. As part of this effort, you will help the team deliver real world products to real world locations for our car imaging solution that handles thousands of vehicles per week. You will help build, execute and grow our national rollout of this new product. This is a high-impact role that provides many opportunities for learning and professional development for highly motivated self starters.
Here is the day to day:
- Communicating effectively across multiple teams and organizations
- Creating and executing the highly complex, large scale orchestration plans for releases
- Coordinate proactive and reactive escalation efforts; ensure risk is being mitigated where necessary
- Partner closely with stakeholders (external and internal) to consolidate roadmaps and detailed project plans and ensure all parties are executing against them
- Lead identification of risks, blockers, actions and issues through proactive communication and collaboration with stakeholders
- Lead rapid iterations utilizing agile project management approaches
- Maintain team morale and manage resources while maintaining oversight and accountability across the entire project lifecycle
- Own the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure
- Monitor and manage project scope and schedule to ensure project stays on track for client and meets targets
- Generate and distribute timely status reports, time usage reports, and success reports weekly
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager within a technical field
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable using task management tools such as JIRA
- Experienced in achieving goals in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to effectively work in ambiguity and support others in doing the same
- Have excellent analysis, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Have excellent documentation skills
- You are friendly and a great communicator
- Technically inclined, driven, and naturally curious
- Humble, willing to learn, do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals, and happy to receive feedback. Always learning, honing your craft.
Bonus points for:
- You have worked on projects that involved both hardware and software
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Computer Vision concepts
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, unlimited PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
We offer some amazing perks for those working from our SF HQ: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.
***PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO EMAILS FROM OUR TEAM MEMBERS WITH A fyusion.com DOMAIN. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND PHISHING SCAMS RELATED TO EMPLOYMENT AND IDENTITY THEFT