San Francisco /
Fyusion is a leading machine learning and computer vision company focused on automotive inspections and related applications. Our patented 3D format enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D images using their smartphone, and enables significant added functionality with deep visual understanding and machine learning-driven analysis.
Founded in 2014, Fyusion is now part of the Cox Automotive family. Our team includes some of the world's top researchers and developers in light field imaging and AI, continuing to push boundaries and innovate at the highest level from our San Francisco research center.
The data capture engineering team at Fyusion designs and maintains the complex but elegant capture system that drives our car imaging solutions. This team, who provides the raw signal for our leading edge computer vision and machine learning algorithms, is integral to delivering the intelligent imaging products beloved by our customers.
This role will work with our best-in-class research, product teams and hardware teams, taking an active part in organizing, documenting, scheduling and driving deadlines. As part of this effort, you will help the team deliver real world products to real world locations for our car imaging solution that handles thousands of vehicles per week. This is a high-impact role that provides many opportunities for learning and professional development for highly motivated self starters.
What you will be doing:
- Work with a talented team of researchers, software engineers, hardware experts and operational teams to build and maintain products.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Organize work and focus the team on what needs to be accomplished.
- Connect granular tasks to longer-term strategic objectives.
- Prioritize in a time-crunched, fast-paced environment.
- Serve as the key liaison between leadership, engineers, and the client-facing team.
- Help smooth friction points throughout the company.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years of experience with project-management frameworks in a software-development environment.
- Flexibility and the willingness to adapt to meet the needs of the team.
- Comfort using task-management tools like Jira.
- Someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- A life learner who is constantly working to improve their professional knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills.
- EXCELLENT documentation skills.
- An entrepreneur, always looking to improve processes.
- Must be located in the San Francisco Bay Area
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, health, vision and dental benefits with premiums paid by Fyusion, generous PTO plan, company holidays (including your birthday), and the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team!
Fyusion is currently allowing employees to work from home during the global pandemic, but we are excited to move into our brand new office in SF soon. We will continue to offer these amazing perks when we are all back in the office: commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and a pup friendly workplace.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.
The benefits do not apply to contract or internship positions.