React Native Engineer (Remote, EU Only)
European Union Only
We’re looking for talented React Native engineers to partner with amazing product companies to work as part of a team on React Native apps for iOS and Android. We regularly partner with Y Combinator funded product companies that place a high value on engineering. Strong communication and documentation skills are needed as this is a fast paced engineering environment. At least 3 months of React Native experience is required and full stack experience with Rails or Node.js is a plus (Apollo Client/GraphQL experience a huge plus).
While we prefer candidates that have experience in native Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C), it isn’t required. We are looking for engineers based in European Union member nations only.
- You live in a European Union nation
- Fluent with both verbal and written English
- React Native code samples you can share OR willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge (priority will be given to candidates that can provide code samples)
- 30-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (4+ years of professional experience)
- 3+ months of React Native experience (with a production app)
NIce to Have's
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- Professional Obj-C or Java experience (Helpful when working with native modules using React Native)
- 6+ months of React Native experience
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
We have other React & React Native roles and we'll invite you to join our developer community if we think you are a good fit!