Senior React Native Engineer
Remote (Only North America)
We are looking for a Senior React Native Developer to join our team on a platform project. The ideal engineer is highly self-motivated, proficient at transforming concepts into a solid architecture and requirements, meticulously detail oriented, and able to quickly come up to speed on new technologies.
Strong communication and documentation skills are needed as this is a fast paced engineering environment. At least 3 months of React Native experience is required and full stack experience with Rails or Node.js is a plus (Apollo Client/GraphQL experience a huge plus). While we prefer candidates that have experience in native Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C), it isn’t required.
The main offices are in Culver City and this role has flexibility for 1-2 days of remote per week. It can either be a longer term contract (6-12 months) or a full time position, it is up to your preference.
- You must be living in the Los Angeles/Culver City area
- Fluent with both verbal and written English
- Willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge
- 30-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (4+ years of professional experience)
- 3+ months of React Native experience (with a production app)
Nice to have's
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- Professional Obj-C or Java experience (Helpful when working with native modules using React Native)
- 6+ months of React Native experience
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Onsite travel is not required but is often appreciated by our partners (Please let us know if that is an option)