Senior Manager, Project Development
Commercial – Development /
Ensure a zero emissions future for generations to come, one vehicle and one neighborhood at a time. We are at the intersection of the world's most polluting industries. Medium and heavy-duty vehicles are only 4% of all vehicles, but emit 30% of transportation emissions. By converting those vehicles to electric, we can quickly make a huge impact.
● Manage projects development for a portfolio of projects from initial due diligence through handover to construction team, including interconnection, permitting, land acquisition, environmental assessment, entitlements and design.
● Engage network of stakeholders throughout the process from community members, landowners, utilities and fleets
● Direct internal resources and external consultants while prioritizing multiple simultaneous projects across the country
● Manage budget, schedule, and risk mitigation to ensure projects delivered on time and within budget
● Identify sites for greenfield projects and assess acquisition opportunities based on a data-driven prospecting process
● Understands grants, incentives, tax abatements as well as regulations and zoning ordinances across multiple geographies
What We Look For
● Experience in EV charging station development and design a plus
● 5-7 years of project development experience in renewable energy, EV charging or related field
● Excellent project management & communication skills
● Ability to travel domestically to project locations, approximately 50%
● Accountability - We do what we say we are going to do. We are accountable to ourselves, each other, and the planet and operate ethically considering all parties involved.
● Transparency - We are committed to honest and open communication and expect the same from others.
● Reliability & Safety - We strive for high quality projects and processes that ensure efficiency, safety, and grid resiliency.
● Collaboration - It is imperative that we listen to and work together with all stakeholders and team members. We partner with both customers and providers holistically.
● Thoughtful Stewardship - We make the best decisions we can for our company, environment, and community with the resources available to us.
● Competitive salary + equity
● Full medical and dental benefits
● 401K Plan
● Paid time off
Gage Zero is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply. We are committed to being an inclusive place to work, while maintaining a workforce that represents the communities we serve.