Customer Support Manager
Mountain View or San Francisco
Game Closure is on the hunt for a Customer Support Manager to help us manage all of our social games that are played by millions of people every day on Facebook, Viber, Line and other messaging platforms. We are a growing team with offices in Mountain View and San Francisco, California, Tokyo, Japan and Korea. If you want to join our team to make great games on our cutting edge technology and truly make an impact, then we want to talk to you!
As a Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for managing support for all games here at Game Closure. Maintaining a positive attitude and is able to work flexible hours to support our critical game issues and outages. The ideal candidate is an experienced customer service representative who is very organized with excellent customer service skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide customer support to players of Game Closure messenger games, through online and phone channels, covering the gameplay experience itself, issues with in-app purchases, and any other challenges, ensuring player satisfaction at an affordable cost.
- Create the specification, and project-manage the development and implementation of the tooling required to provide customer service.
- Provide reporting and feedback to the core tech teams when issues are identified in the games, and keep the knowledge base up to date based on product updates.
- As business growth warrants it, recruit and lead a local customer service team, and/or manage outsourcing to deliver the service
- Experience of global business manners, excellent spoken and written English
- Demonstrated a track record in game producing or customer support for mobile, social, and/or free-to-play games
- Experience with web-based consumer products a big plus
- Organized, detail-oriented, energetic, rational, a very strong team player, with a strong sense of customer satisfaction
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, & Vision: Top quality insurance options with 100% of premiums covered
- Social Events: Weekly team dinners, quarterly team excursions, game nights, karaoke, and more
- Commuter Pass + Free Parking: Your commute and parking to the office is on us!
- PTO: Unlimited vacation policy
- Meals: Free daily lunches, well stocked kitchen, healthy snacks and drinks
- Pet-Friendly Office: Bring your pets to work to foster a friendlier and happier workplace