Mountain View, CA
Product and Business
We build beautiful and fun mobile games, as well as the tools necessary to ship them at unrivaled speeds, across platforms, and around the world. Our company is structured around small, super-talented teams, in which each person’s contributions have great impact and reach hundreds of millions of players.
As a product manager on the studio team, you will work closely with our engineers, designers, and artists to help create great games efficiently. Through creative problem-solving, data science, and design iteration, your objective will be to direct the development process throughout our products’ lifecycles. Whether you’re guaranteeing that the best quality games ship on time or helping improve communications with our international partners, you will ostensibly be making your teammates’ lives better every day.
- Help manage a team of creators to build the best games possible
- Lead your team to deliver on time and to spec, while looking to improve the overall development process along the way
- Research and deconstruct the most successful games on the market to discover what makes them fun
- Be the champion of your products; with clarity and forethought, guide your team to market and beyond
- Pitch exciting new game concepts internally and to our partners around the world
Ideal candidates have:
- At least one year experience working in the games industry
- Professional experience leading multi-discipline development teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive and constructive attitude