Associate Game Producer
Product and Business
We build beautiful and fun HTML5 mobile games, as well as the tools necessary to ship them at unrivaled speeds, across platforms, and around the world. Our company is structured around small, super-talented teams, in which each person’s contributions have great impact and reach hundreds of millions of players.
As an Associate Producer on the growth team, you will work closely with our engineers, designers, and artists to help create great games efficiently. Through creative problem-solving, data science, and design iteration, your objective will be to direct the development process throughout our products’ lifecycles. Whether you’re guaranteeing that the best quality games ship on time or helping improve communications with our international partners, you will ostensibility be making your teammates’ lives better every day.
- Lead concepting, development, and launch of new titles.
- Ownership across multiple games to develop and execute on KPIs
- Develop feature specifications and drive product development with a team of engineers, product managers and artists, platform operations and partner companies.
- Create features and flows to increase payer conversion and retention.
- Manage in-game economy including pricing, sales and seasonal content.
- Lead sprint/task management, standup, and scrum meetings.
- Design A\B testing and multivariate test to optimize feature.
- Help manage a team of creators to build the best games possible.
- Research and deconstruct the most successful games on the market to discover what makes them fun.
- Be the champion of your products; with clarity and forethought, guide your team to market and beyond.
Required skills and expertise:
- 2+ years as a game producer or product manager in social mobile games.
- Must have experience developing games from concept to launch.
- Must be very analytical and comfortable dealing with ambiguous data.
- Ability to work with lead creative, cross functional team.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- BS/BA in quantitive field is a plus (CS, EE, Econ, Finance).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working and collaborating with third party partners is a plus.
- A positive and constructive attitude.
- Excellent Japanese and English writing and speaking skills.