Office Manager/HR Admin
Mountain View, CA
Game Closure is looking for an Office Manager/HR admin to add to our operations team. You may know us from EverWing on Facebook Instant Games, but there is so much more in the works! As the Office Manager, you'll be the friendly face of the company and keep our office running smoothly to help with the growing and scaling of our fast-paced organization.
Here at Game Closure, culture and growth are everything. Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, and passionate professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life, and that you’ll be a true team player who can put Team above Me.
We are looking for an Office Manager/HR admin to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures to help as we grow. If you are someone who loves to stay organized, create efficiency, think on your toes and be the glue that holds everything and everyone together while juggling multiple tasks with a smile on your face then this is the job for you!
- Maintain a safe and clean office environment.
- Managing kitchen inventory and making sure it’s well stocked and being the point of contact for related vendor services.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Support with the planning of company events.
- Help drive and reinforce the company culture and values.
- Receiving and interacting with visitors in a professional manner.
- Help with recognizing and celebrating employees.
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Manage our corporate apartments.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Maintain inventory of equipment and swag
- Be able to run errands around the Bay Area when requested
- HR administration such as health benefits
- 2 - 4 years of admin experience.
- Proficiency in modern productivity, calendar, and communication applications (Google Docs, Slack, MS Suite, etc.).
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills.
- Must be a team player.
- The ability to be proactive.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Startup experience is a major plus!