Disclosure Desk Administrator
The purpose of the Disclosure Desk Administrator position is to ensure all loan disclosures, including initial and changes of circumstance, are handled in a timely and compliant manner. The Disclosure Desk works closely with and as a liaison between Corporate’s Compliance team as well as the Originators and Processors at branches. The Disclosure Desk Administrator is supervised by the Disclosure Desk Team Lead and ultimately reports to the head of Compliance.
- Monitor Loan Pipeline Daily
- Continuously review the pipeline in our Loan Origination Software (LOS), Encompass, for any loans that require initial disclosures
- Review the daily pipeline and assess each loan with a change of circumstance to determine whether or not a revised disclosure is required
- Communicate Disclosure Requirements & Information
- Respond to internal and external inquiries as they relate to Compliance and Encompass
- Provide information and guidance to originators regarding disclosures
- Provide instruction to originators and processors regarding the use of Encompass for disclosure generating, correcting, tracking, etc.
- Support the Compliance & Operations Teams
- Assist with the review and interpretation of all new compliance regulations from federal, state, investors, and industry regulating authorities
- Work with corporate operations teams as needed to ensure ongoing adherence to requirements
- Aid the Post Closing team with the review of closed loans for compliance with RESPA/TILA and TRID
- Work on projects, audits, and other items under Compliance’s direction, as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized, self-starting, self-reliant, highly motivated and dependable
- Efficient in time-management and ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task
- Ability to analyze data and apply logic accordingly
- Technological savvy and comfort in learning new computer systems and programs
- Previous mortgage related job experience is preferred
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Working knowledge of loan process and general industry restrictions including RESPA/TILA
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity trainings are required
This is a great opportunity at a fast growing company with competitive pay and excellent benefits.