San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
**This role gets to take a lot of credit around here. You will be working across the marketing/brand team covering social, ads, brand, and growth assets for all channels and special events. Your work will be seen millions of people... trust us, we measure!**
CANDIDATES WILL BE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE A SHORT DESIGN CHALLENGE DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
You will be responsible for …
- Producing original content to market Gametime to new users via (video-heavy) social ad channels
- Along with motion design, you'll be upholding the highest standard for typography, design, artistic touch, page layout, storyboarding for our social ads. Please show this in your portfolio work
- Creating animations, graphics and videos to promote events and opportunities in different locations around the US
- Delivering weekly design iterations based on Growth Team media experiment results
- Developing digital media that embodies the distinctive look and feel of Gametime's products and brand as we continue to grow and iterate on look and feel
- Pushing up our CTR's with the latest design techniques to put us out-front of the competition
- Playing a prominent role in helping Gametime grow and make the experience of getting a last-minute ticket on a mobile device better for millions across the globe
What is required of you ...
- Must be ready to execute on a range of digital ad platforms, media and opportunities for the Growth Team
- Along with motion skills, it would be expected that you are proficient with Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Comfortable in a fast paced, highly dynamic, creatively innovative environment with multiple stakeholders who measure success on engagement and installs
- Demonstrate a strong, collaborative ethos and have the ability to inspire and facilitate collaboration with others
- Open to receiving design feedback from fellow teammates to improve look, feel, and timeliness of delivery
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time, positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to come to work to make awesome stuff!
- Keen attitude to always be pushing the limits of what you (and we) can do
- PLEASE INCLUDE: A portfolio that demonstrates a variety of creative talents as well as work that contributes to your talents as a "Motion Designer"
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)