San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
**This role gets to take a lot of credit around here and will be a full-time role as we plan to keep pushing the limits on what we deliver. You will be working across the marketing team covering social, ads, brand, and growth assets. Your work will influence millions of people!!!**
You will be responsible for …
- Producing original content to market Gametime to new users
- Creating graphics, images, animations, videos and live broadcasts
- Delivering weekly design iterations based on Growth Team media experiment results
- Moving quickly and producing often, with the hopes we can break the internet!
- Developing digital media that embodies the distinctive look and feel of Gametime's products and brand
- Pushing the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques to put us out-front of the competition
- Playing a prominent role in helping Gametime grow and make the experience of getting a last-minute ticket on a mobile device better for millions across the globe
What is required of you ...
- Must be ready to execute on a range of creative platforms, media and opportunities for the Growth Team
- Extensive experience of Adobe Premier, After-Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable in a fast paced, highly dynamic, creatively innovative environment with multiple stakeholders who measure success on engagement and installs
- Demonstrate a strong, collaborative ethos and have the ability to inspire and facilitate collaboration with others
- Open to receiving design feedback from fellow teammates to improve look, feel, and timeliness of delivery
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on timeA positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to come to work to make awesome stuff!
- Keen attitude to always be pushing the limits of what you (and we) can do
- PLEASE INCLUDE: A portfolio that demonstrates pieces of design work that contribute to your talents as a graphic artist
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)