Operations Analyst (90-day contract)
San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
As the Operations Analyst you will be working directly with the operations team at Gametime to help assist with assets and listings for venue launches.
This role will start as a 90-day contract @ $16/hr.
- Partner with venue team to oversee data accuracy and perform manual data entry as required.
- Coordinate & map listings while working across maps, engineering, ticket ops, venue and photo teams.
- Be the go-to person for “to-dos” within the Gametime operations team.
- Must turn around projects quickly and have the capacity to manage multiple projects at once.
- Position will require a flexible schedule as our business is seasonal (MLB is big!)
- Ability to learn internal software systems of Gametime as well as Regex (regular expression) which can serve as your introduction into how software engineering works at a startup.
- Enthusiastic, detail oriented, process driven, meticulous.
- Technical aptitude and enthusiasm to learn internal systems and data systems.
- Interested in working for an operations team in a fast-paced startup.
- Known for getting-it-done attitude, positive team player & great influence on others
- Must have attended a live event in the last 6 months, and excited to use Gametime for the next one!
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)