Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager, to lead and own a strategic product and business priority. In this role you’ll lead a cross-functional product and engineering team to deliver the world’s best mobile experience for last minute live events. You’ll have end-to-end ownership of a portfolio of mobile apps and mobile web experiences, build the roadmap and have the responsibility for both product strategy and execution to accelerate our growth.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time with customers to understand their needs, find innovative growth solutions, and make data-driven decisions
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product manager to influence strategic product and business direction.
What you will own/do:
- Contribute to product vision by developing deep understanding of the marketplace, audience, users and opportunities to translate into strategies, executable product plans, and manage the roadmap.
- Drive continued improvement in mobile acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention metrics
- Define and drive the roadmap for Gametime’s apps and mobile web experience
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to implementation
- Define the business case and product requirements for new features
- Partner with Product Design to design the customer experience
- Work closely with Engineering, Data Science and QA to implement new features
- Champion mobile best practices throughout the product organization
- Develop and execute product launch plans in partnership
- Measure and Improve: analyze the results of product and customer feedback to drive product improvements
More about you:
- Experience in product management for web-based, consumer-facing applications is essential.
- Experience with Software as a Service / Subscription model is ideal.
- 5+ years experience in consumer internet product management
- 2+ years experience in leading mobile products
- Ability to create Best of Class product definition
- Ability to quickly understand product and market dynamics
- Experience in customer research
- Strong sense of design; passion for the customer and exceptional user experiences
- Familiarity with mobile technologies; React is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Team player with track record of building strong, cross functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive SF Bay Area comp package
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- Monthly commuter, cell phone, and Friday lunch subsidies
- Monthly credits for events on Gametime ($1,200/yr)
- New equipment and multi-monitor setup provided
- Company catered lunches (M-Thu)
- Snacks, drinks, company outings