San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
- Be part of architecting, implementing and scaling our Go infrastructure that reaches thousands of sports and live entertainment fans every day.
- Help us develop algorithms that beat our competitors to market. We use a number of proprietary algorithms for various purposes that we are constantly fine tuning.
- Work closely with our iOS and Android teams to develop a lasting client server protocol that lets us iterate fast and stay ahead of the industry.
- Work with our MongoDB database, Parse and Node to contribute to our customer support software as needed.
- You take pride in building scalable Go applications.
- You have minimum two years engineering experience, at least one working with Go in a professional environment.
- You are self motivated and don't need a lot of direction to be useful.
- You have experience developing and evolving private and/or public APIs.
- Dev Ops experience is a big plus. So is relevant school experience.
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)