Growth Associate (User Acquisition)
San Francisco, CA
Gametime is “the fastest growing ticket company ever”, finishing 2016 hitting our numbers and seeking to hire a Growth Associate to help us with user acquisition via paid-Twitter ads.
Gametime connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience that gives you access to the thousands of live events around you. Buy and sell weeks ahead of event, or do it all last minute and watch the deals stack up! Backed by Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Evolution Media Partners, as well as team owners Jeff Mallett (Giants / Whitecaps / Derby FC), Vivek Ranadive (Kings), and David Blitzer (76ers / Devils), we've raised $33mm to date.
As the Growth Associate your job will be to guide ad-buying on Twitter to promote user acquisition, installs and new purchases on the Gametime platform. Our fans are social, funny, outgoing and they want to see the same from us. Attitude and aptitude are critical traits to succeed in this role, and we’re really interested in teaching you the finer details of data-driven user-acquisition. Fresh grads welcome, but please include an interesting blurb about the “you” and “why” behind the resume. This will help us pull you out of the pile - stand out!
- You want to start a career in data driven marketing through technology.
- Passionate about mobile/social integration in both the entertainment industry and professional sports businesses.
- Motivated. You enjoy making a measurable impact on your team and for the greater company.
- Metric Driven. You’re comfortable working with numbers and finding trends to exploit.
- Resourceful. You look to sharpen your tools and learn about the best practices in the industry.
- Team player. You thrive in a team environment where each person takes ownership to achieve a greater shared goal. Your effort should elevate the group, not bring them down.
- Technically Oriented. You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to take expectations of awesome to the next level. Mobile advertising or third-party user acquisition platform experience is a plus
- Setup, maintain, and optimize mobile app install user acquisition campaigns on third party platforms
- Conduct strategic ad-buying to optimize ROI per channel and per segment within each channel
- Compile regular performance reports and forecasts based on your findings
- Consistently verify accuracy between third party and internal data
- Leverage external and internal reporting tools to visualize and analyse performance data
- Conduct ad-hoc statistical analysis to further optimize campaigns and uncover insights about users
- Regularly generate growth focused ideas and hypotheses, and then rigorously test them
New Gametimers join for the community of high-performers (known as the Gameteam). New employees also love the environment as we aspire to build the best place to work in SF ...
We offer market rate salary (even though we’re small) and real equity (meaning you come out way ahead). Everyone here does meaningful work. There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company! We offer a robust insurance package including a Kaiser HMO medical plan and Cigna for medical (OAP or HSA), dental, and vision plans (100% coverage for employees!). We also have monthly $75 cell phone reimbursement and $80 commuter benefit. We love going to games and we're right by AT&T Park so (if you're into it) you'll hit a bunch of them with us (and your friends via a $100 monthly credit).
In summary, we're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gameteam.