Bilingual Fan Happiness Associate I
United States /
Fan Happiness /
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
The Bilingual (Spanish) Fan Happiness Associate is responsible for the direct support of Gametime’s customers in English and Spanish. As Fan Happiness Associate you will communicate with customers through various channels including Voice, Chat, SMS, and Email. The main focus of this role is to ensure Gametime’s customers have a simple and fast purchase experience.
What You’ll Do/Own:
- Drive customer loyalty as measured by NPS purchase surveys
- Maintain, or exceed, CSAT goals as measured for each completed customer interaction
- Meet, or exceed Service level goals
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Provide incredible customer support and solving problems in both English and Spanish
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to support our users and customers
- Multi-task across multiple tools or resources while being engaged with customers
- Effectively adapt communication and style to match the needs of the customer
- Proactively identify ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by recommending changes and improvements through our Voice of the Customer processes
- You have access to reliable High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabits upload), a quiet distraction-free home office workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work well in an evolving environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 6am-9pm PST (weekends and some holidays may be required)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years working in a contact center providing direct support to customers via phone, e-mail, and chat
- Effective written and oral communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Base Salary Range:
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.