Business Intelligence Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" by Business Insider (link below) and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
The ideal candidate is technically minded, business savvy, and exceptionally driven. If you’re sharp, highly analytical, resourceful, and can communicate complex ideas with ease, then we’d like to talk to you.
- SQL expert and strong Excel skills. (think billions of rows)
- 4+ years experience in a data analytics role or equivalent
- B.S. in economics, applied math, statistics or other quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Comfortable working with very large data sets
- Proficiency with R and other statistical packages preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- Build and automate actionable models and reporting for key business processes
- Build robust quantitative frameworks for operational decision-making
- Design and analyze experiments to increase engagement with the Gametime platform
- Perform deep dives into our customer data to understand/predict user behavior
- Build automated reports using internal tools for key metrics
- Partner and develop strong relationships with cross functional teams across product, marketing, and engineering
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and uncover business insights to drive growth
- Work with data infrastructure / back-end peers to define the data collection needs for future work
- Champion internal rigor and provide thought leadership on experimentation design and causal inference
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)