Head of Operations & Customer Support
San Francisco, CA
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that brings us together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for discovering and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong business process and operations transformation background, ideally in a senior role within customer service and operations, with demonstrated experience in execution, business partnerships, and innovation in a fast-paced, growing and changing industry. This leader will be instrumental in driving customer-centric thinking and best practices into the end-to-end customer experience and will partner closely with the Business Development/Supply, Product, and Technology teams to deliver a great customer experience. The ideal candidate will have previously built solutions that drive innovation while establishing operational framework, policies and processes that will scale. This leader will have a deep passion for perfecting the end-to-end experience across a diverse set of teams, discipline and platform technologies. A focus on customer needs and market demands is critical to success.
- Lead the GT service strategy which includes ticketing operations and customer support (Fan Happiness).
- Be the voice of the customer!
- Drive operational team performance to support revenue growth and retention through performance improvements in order management, delivery speed, and customer communication.
- Provide hands on leadership and coaching support for all local, regional teams
- Responsible for the creation of new and refined operating models and frameworks that drive performance improvements while clearing barriers to achieving success
- Implement new technologies to improve customer relationship management while reducing cost per transaction.
- Partner with Business Development and Supply to influence supplier performance improvements that support revenue growth, higher customer NPS, and improved fill-rates, and delivery speed.
- Through strong analysis and partnership, you will be required to persuade key internal stakeholders from product to engineering and executive management stakeholders to move forward with key recommendations to drive operational results.
- Develop a best-in-class organization that supports advancement, learning, and operational excellence through training and development, coaching, and culture.
The Skill Set:
- 10+ years in operational and customer support experience gained within a hyper growth environment
- Demonstrated operational leadership success in the SaaS, Consumer Technology, and/or Ticketing sectors
- Strong background in scaling and organization through process and training and development.
- Experience implementing CRM and scheduling process and systems to drive both NPS and operational efficiency.
- Experience working with developers and simplifying technical conceptsDemonstrated success in managing a multi-region team including onsite and distributed teams
- Demonstrated track record of effectively working cross functionally and across organizations.
- Demonstrated experience and confidence in effectively communicating with a C-level audience
- Self-starter who is always curious with proven track record of execution
- Management Consulting Experience preferred
- MBA Preferred
What We Can Offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive SF Bay Area comp package
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- Monthly commuter, cell phone, and Friday lunch subsidies
- Monthly credits for events on Gametime ($1,200/yr)
- New equipment and multi-monitor setup provided
- Company catered lunches (M-Thu)
- Snacks, drinks, company outings