San Francisco, CA
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that brings us together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for discovering and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
We are seeking a Product Manager, to lead and own a strategic product and business priority. In this role, you’ll lead a cross-functional product and engineering team to deliver the world’s best mobile experience for last-minute live events. You’ll have end-to-end ownership of the experience, build the roadmap and have the responsibility for both product direction and execution to accelerate our growth.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; obsess about the detail but keep the big picture in mind, and have the drive to make that a reality. You enjoy spending time with customers to understand their needs, find innovative solutions to complex problems, and make data-driven decisions that drive company growth.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for you to influence strategic product and business direction.
What You Will Own/Do:
- Contribute to product vision by developing a deep understanding of the marketplace, audience, users, and opportunities to translate into strategies, executable product plans, and manage the roadmap.
- Drive continuous improvement in mobile acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention metrics
- Define and drive the roadmap for Gametime’s apps and mobile web experience
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from planning to implementation
- Define the business case and product requirements for new features
- Partner with Product Design to design the best customer experience
- Work closely with Engineering, Data Science and QA to implement new features
- Champion mobile best practices throughout the product organization
- Develop and execute product launch plans in partnership
- Analyze the results of product and customer feedback to drive product improvements
More About You:
- Experience in product management for mobile app based, consumer-facing applications is essential.
- 2+ years experience in consumer internet product management
- 1+ years experience in leading and launching mobile products
- Passionate about live events
- Strong sense of design; passion for the customer and exceptional user experiences
- Ability to create Best of Class product definition
- Ability to quickly understand product and market dynamics
- Familiarity with mobile technologies
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Team player with track record of building strong, cross-functional working relationships focused on team and company performance, rather than on individual success
What We Can Offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive SF Bay Area comp package
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- Monthly commuter, cell phone, and Friday lunch subsidies
- Monthly credits for events on Gametime ($1,200/yr)
- New equipment and multi-monitor setup provided
- Company catered lunches (M-Thu)
- Snacks, drinks, company outings