Fraud Operations Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Trust & Safety
Live experiences help cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
We are looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated, and hardworking Fraud Operations Specialist to join our team in order to minimize fraud on our platform while maintaining a quick and seamless experiences for all genuine Gametime customers. As an integral member of the Trust and Safety team, you will be responsible for dynamically identifying and stopping fraud, making logic based decisions to ensure that all genuine purchases occur, and working with cross-functional internal operations teams to maintain the integrity of the Gametime marketplace.
This is a full time (40 hours per week) work from home role that will work Tuesday to Saturday 1pm PST to 9:30pm PST. The Trust and Safety team works 365 days per year including all major holidays.
What you'll do / own:
- Review, analyze, and decision upon suspicious transactions
- Research and take action against potentially fraudulent users
- Respond to disputed charges per established procedures to avoid unwarranted losses
- Assist with recording and analyzing data, through internal and external resources
- Collaborate with your manager and teammates to reduce company’s overall exposure to fraud, reduce chargebacks, and improve the user experience for legitimate customers
Our ideal candidate:
- 1 – 2 years of previous fraud/risk analysis requiredBachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Firm decision making abilityAbility to prioritize on the fly
- Organized and methodical thinker
- Quick learner and self-starter with a very strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- High level problem solving and analytical skills
- SQL experience a plus
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay and equity package.
- Monthly Gametime credits for any event ($1,200/yr)
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, pre-tax saving programs