San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" by Business Insider (link below) and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
Gametime is seeking a full-time Senior Accountant that can fill many roles. In addition to managing our financial activities, we are seeking a key player that can help drive the direction of big picture decisions that we face as a fast growing company. You would be our go-to accounting person as this role is critically important in allowing us to build our business. In addition, you are someone that has vision and motivation to take on and manage responsibilities that will help the growth of the company. (Quickbooks)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years progressive accounting experience and minimum of 2 years in public accounting
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- CPA, CPA eligible or working towards a CPA (strongly preferred)
- Strong analytical skill set with excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet critical deadlines
- Experience in a fast growing start-up environment a plus
- Responsible for month-end close procedures including preparation/review of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the design and scaling of revenue accounting and revenue recognition
- Review all GL entries for accuracy and ensure proper accounting
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls under SOX and ensuring compliance under US GAAP
- Assist in preparation of schedules for external auditors for annual audit
- Assist with actual vs budget reporting and monthly flux analysis
- Assist and manage various ad hoc projects as needed
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)