San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
- Identify and implement improvements in performance across Gametime including pricing, recommendations, curation, and a wide variety of complex and interesting problems
- Collaborate with a team of machine learning engineers
- Conduct data-mining using new state-of-the-art methods
- Enhance data systems and algorithms for enriching our analytic systems
- Process, clean, and verify data used for analysis
- Building and optimizing classifiers
- BS in Computer Science, Economics, Math or similar (MS or PhD is a plus)
- Professional experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms including regressions, decision trees, clustering, and neural networks
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Data-oriented personality with good scripting and/or programming skills
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)