United States /
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
Gametime is looking for an uber-organized Creative Producer with their finger on the pulse of social media advertising trends to join the creative team. This role will assist in producing in-house social shoots, user generated content, and operations support for the Greater Creative Team.
This role requires the ability to travel occasionally for production.
What you'll do / own:
- Support the UGC pipeline
- Organize and track deliverables and performance data for the Greater Creative Team
- Logistics, scheduling, tracking expenses, and invoicing for in-house productions
- Manage casting and relationships with creators, talent, agents, and vendors
- Basic editing of templatized UGC videos when necessary (i.e. – “Tips”)
- File and media asset organization
A little more about you:
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Experience producing “mobile first” advertising content for social media
- Deep understanding of platform specific best practices & trends (particularly TikTok & IG).
- On set experience; managing talent, crew, equipment, contracts, permits, etc.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Premiere (or other professional editing software)
- Experience with data-driven performance creative on social media
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and leadership.
Nice To Haves:
- Agency and/or in-house experience with e-commerce brands or apps.
- Experience with basic marketing related data analysis
- Experience working at least partially remote
- Experience working with influencers and celebrities
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years experience working in advertising at either an agency or in-house for a company doing data driven performance marketing.
- Bachelors or above in Video Production, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or related fields. Equivalent professional experience will be considered.
Base Salary Range:
- $65,000 - $100,000
At Gametime pay ranges are subject to change and assigned to a job based on specific market median of similar jobs according to 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within that range can vary for several reasons including skills/capabilities, experience, and available budget.
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.