San Francisco, CA
Gametime connects communities through frictionless and beautiful mobile applications. We believe communities get closer when people get off the couch and have fun at a live event. Backed by Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Evolution Media Partners, as well as team owners Jeff Mallett (Giants / Whitecaps / Derby FC), Vivek Ranadive (Kings), and David Blitzer (76ers / Devils) we've raised $33mm to date.
Built for iOS and Android, Gametime makes getting into an event as amazing as being there. Inside gametime.co/app we provide high-res panoramic photos from every section, curated listings as we decrease a universe of thousands of options to the 50 best, with ultra fast two-tap checkout and no printing. With our mobile-only approach, we've reduced a 30-minute process to 30 seconds. After purchase, fans can text tickets to friends or sell (via patent-pending Snap & Sell technology) if they can’t make it. This experience has led to rapid, 300% annual growth. Gametime apps have been featured in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store!
As the Brand Manager, you are responsible for all efforts to expand the Gametime brand. As the first brand hire and owner, you will drive strategy and execution to develop and optimize brand messaging, creative, and media. This position’s work will be a critical force multiplier for Gametime’s business results and amplify the work of almost every function in the company.
- Established leadership experience in brand marketing & growing a brand that owns a category within an industry
- Deep brand management and media experience with a consumer brand in a high growth stage at scale
- Hands-on experience managing and measuring integrated media campaigns, with a focus on broadcast, video, and offline
- High analytical orientation, with experience in a rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn; we are a high A/B testing environment
- Highly creative and excited about the opportunity to surface new and innovative ways to connect with consumers; experience driving buzz and results using both large and small budgets
- Strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences; a highly effective storyteller
- Take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability
- Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills that can keep varying groups and teams aligned and informed
- Experience and aptitude for measurement of brand impact
- Collaborate with the senior stakeholders to define and develop the Gametime brand strategy, story, and positioning
- Drive the strategic process for the development of Gametime brand campaigns in coordination with senior leadership
- Drive all aspects of the production process for broad awareness campaigns, including TV, traditional/out-of-home, and other channels to deliver error-free and compliant production components that meet brand and campaign guidelines
- Manage day-to-day production operations and support agency relationship, including: budget management, collateral production, legal approvals, internal/external stakeholder reviews, and more
- Set aggressive targets for brand measurement and work closely the Head of Growth to develop tools and processes to track and report on results
- Develop, launch, and measure integrated brand-building campaigns across paid and earned channels that move the needle on brand reach, recall, and engagement
- Own the Gametime brand identity, voice, and positioning across the entire consumer lifecycle and ensure that our entire customer experience reinforces our brand
- Evangelize the importance of brand and brand strategy across company; champion brand activation movements to drive deep brand understanding internally
- Collaborate with our internal and external PR machine to maximize impact from national and tech press and ensure synergistic in-market brand messaging
- Build brand strategy and creative to drive the core business KPI’s: New Customers, Return on Ad Spend, Customer LTV
New Gametimers join for the community of high-performers (known as the Gameteam). New employees also love the environment as we aspire to build the best place to work in SF ...
We offer market rate salary (even though we’re small) and real equity (meaning you come out way ahead). Everyone here does meaningful work. There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company! We offer a robust insurance package including a Kaiser HMO medical plan and Cigna for medical (OAP or HSA), dental, and vision plans (100% coverage for employees!). We also have monthly $75 cell phone reimbursement and $80 commuter benefit. We love going to games and we're right by AT&T Park so (if you're into it) you'll hit a bunch of them with us (and your friends via a $100 monthly credit). Go Giants!
In summary, we're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gameteam.