Ticket Operations Associate
San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
The Ticket Ops team is about going above and beyond for Gametime customers by responding fast to orders that require attention and working together as a team to deliver the best experience for fans in live entertainment access. Our motto is one team, one dream.
Gametime is deeply passionate about building a better mobile world for fans to get faster and easier access for live entertainment. This role on the Ticket Ops team is about attention to detail, knowledge of the secondary ticketing industry, seller relationships, collaboration, and strategy. Gametime believes that fast and easy access combined with going above and beyond for the fan creates a better world in live entertainment access.
- A problem solver. You will face multiple opportunities of putting your problem creative solving skills to the test. You’re confident in finding solutions with mobile technology (iOS and Android) and productive in autonomy.
- Detail oriented. You place enormous attention to detail and place extremely high value in accomplishing and executing sourcing and sales decisions to the end (i.e. going above and beyond).
- Sales mindset. You can sell the Gametime experience effortlessly.
- Productive. You thrive in a team environment (yet comfortable in autonomy) to find resolutions in sales and sourcing capacity early, late, and often.
- Passionate. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, Gametime loving users; you love getting things done and will work relentlessly till the job is done right. You love the entertainment industry and want to have influence on mobile access for fans.
- Efficiently and proactively handle orders with customers and sellers utilizing sourcing and sales channels to constantly find the best result (that’s reasonable).
- Respond quickly to attention required orders and communications.
- Responsible for maintaining certain margins on order sourcing.
- Be a passionate product expert and be able to answer and take ownership of any and all questions that come your way on sales and sourcing needed solutions.
- Responsible for strategic sourcing and sales operations that produce a best-in-class customer experience.
- Build loyalty among both new and returning customers to both fall in love and stay in love with Gametime.
- Provide above and beyond - WOW - GT experience, while helping customers with their purchasing needs.
- Confident and amazing speaking and writing skills
- Business and sales experience (you can sell)
- Literate in Excel or another data management tool preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of the sports industry (NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, MLS, WWE, PGA, NCAA, etc)
- Experience with ticketing as a customer (sports, concerts, etc)
- Knowledge and experience with iOS and Android products, platforms and devices
- Previous experience with customer support in professional sports or in the live entertainment business is a nice bonus, but not required
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)