Digital Graphic Designer
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
Gametime is looking to bring a digital graphic designer on to our creative team. This person should be a mix of technically advanced, have an eye for style, and always looking to become better than they were the day before.
What you'll do / own:
- Working from concept through production to execute on both creative and high performing social media advertisements across many mediums including video, motion graphics, and static advertisements.
A little More about you:
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellence with creative design, layout, typography, and image manipulation—along with the ability to apply these skills within creative projects across various digital and traditional mediums.
- Ability to generate original visual executions and concepts that tell simple concise stories and are both engaging and creatively attractive for marketing/advertising purposes on social media and other mediums.
- Ability to deliver inspiring work of the highest quality — working with other creative team members, marketing team members, and the creative director to develop new concepts into reality.
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and management and the resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- An extremely high personal immersion in creative digital media trends, including a finger on the pulse with regards to social media and content trends.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proficiency working with and creating basic motion graphics and animation
- Proficiency with basic film editing, basic copywriting, and basic sound design
- Experience working with VFX
- Experience with data-driven performance creative
- Experience working on set during creation of assets
- A passion for advertising and commercial art
- Experience working at least partially remote
- While a design or arts degree is not required, a BFA or similar is helpful
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.