Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that brings us together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for discovering and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
As the Training Manager you will help build a comprehensive training system, including both internal and external knowledge management programs. The Training Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining instructional design, knowledge management programs, and learning management systems in order to ensure consistency in new agent training, as well as on-going training.
What you'll do / own:
- Design, develop, and maintain classroom, virtual classroom, and self-paced training content
- Ensure training is innovative, engaging and supports our brand values.
- Course deliverables include design documents, storyboards, prototypes, instructor and participant materials.
- Facilitate design session with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and project teams.
- Create project documentation including the design templates, standards, style guides, technical specifications, straw models, train-the-trainer and pilot materials.
- Develop ongoing testing to evaluate training gaps, needs, and recertification.
- Create online support articles/training material for consumers use.
- Contribute to the develop process and policy documentation
- Travel, including international, could be required
- Other responsibilities based on business and market conditions
More about you:
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and proficiency writing instructional content.
- Experience with image and video editing software
- Experience authoring content for/within a Content Management System a plus
- Experience with Learning Management SystemsExperience with online Collaboration tools
- Advanced certifications in training design and development and project management a plus
- Knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, and performance metrics with the ability to innovate and improve as needed
- BA/BS, or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years experience developing and training in a customer service or technical support contact center
- Experience analyzing, building, and assessing the curriculum for classroom-based or virtual training environments.
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive SF Bay Area comp package
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- Monthly commuter, cell phone, and Friday lunch subsidies
- Monthly credits for events on Gametime ($1,200/yr)
- equipment and multi-monitor setup provided
- Company catered lunches (M-Thu)
- Snacks, drinks, company outings