San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" by Business Insider (link below) and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
**This role gets to take a lot of credit around here and will be a full-time role. We have some of the industry leading maps, photos & graphics in which we plan to keep pushing the limits on what we deliver. Your work will be in the hands of millions of users!!!**
You will be responsible for ...
- Producing graphic designs for new and existing event launches including maps, graphics, logos, changes and other digital assets needed
- Producing work that embodies the distinctive look and feel of Gametime's products and brand (current and future state)
- Working effectively on multiple cross functional projects, sometimes from design, engineering, product, marketing or ops teams which event team will own and complete
- Pushing the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques while keeping true to Gametime's core values of simplicity, beauty, and usefulness
- Moving fast, being flexible & partnering closely with the Events Manager as initiatives change
- Playing a prominent role in helping Gametime grow and make the experience of getting a last-minute ticket on a mobile device better for millions across the globe
What is required of you ...
- Must be familiar with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator and be prepared to produce quality graphics and digital assets often!
- Comfortable in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong, collaborative ethos and have the ability to inspire and facilitate collaboration with others
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to come to work to make awesome stuff!
- Open to receiving design feedback from fellow teammates to improve look, feel, and timeliness of delivery
- PLEASE INCLUDE: A portfolio that demonstrates pieces of design work that contribute to your talents as a graphic artist
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)