Mobile Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
Gametime is a mission-driven company that increases togetherness. In today’s world, this is simply more important than ever.
We’re building Gametime from the ground up for mobile. With high-res panoramic photos, tilt-to-pan, curated listings, detailed venue maps, two-tap checkout, zero printing and textable tickets our experience transformed the industry, created viral growth and now we’re the fastest growing company in industry history. We’ve recently increased our product lead with Snap-n-Sell technology - allowing fans to unload unwanted tickets in two taps. At Gametime, we’re design and product first.
Gametime is backed by $33M from Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
As a Product Designer at Gametime you will design magical experiences by problem solving platform-level interactions within our evolving marketplace. Opportunities include reimagining buying, selling, sharing, discovery and personalization as well as conceptualizing new, unreleased features. Your work will introduce millions of people to the opportunities that make lifelong memories with friends and family.
Why You Might Want to Design Wonderful Things with Us:
- Often start solving problems around you, without even realizing it
- Want to work on the entire product at a fast-growing startup, not just the login button :)
- Might think completely differently than those around you
- Want to change an industry and the world
- Work on a passion project in your spare time
- Sometimes think others around you move too slowly
- Can’t take your eyes off this job posting …
- Work directly with the Head of Product and 7-person design team to make complex challenges simple for users
- Craft functional design solutions for all facets of the Gametime product including buying, selling, sharing, activation, and retention
- Think in terms of designing complete systems and be able to oversee the user experience during development
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers while mentoring younger people
- Constantly suggest new ideas and encourage a strong design-first culture
- Prior experience designing and shipping a consumer mobile application
- Think through user problems, find amazing solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them
- Make beautiful things -you have strong visual design skills, and passion for interaction
- Solve problems in unusual and innovative ways
- Solid communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Experience with buying and selling design flows preferred, but not required
- Background in material design preferred, but not required
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction and visual design work
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)