Creative Content Intern - Summer '17
San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
Gametime is experiencing rapid growth and preparing for an onslaught of awesomeness from our marketing, growth & branding teams this year. They need your help (as the Creative Content Intern) to be the one who creates standout original material that we’ll be delivering to our millions of fans. This role is literally an opportunity for unbound creativity, so we’re looking for a rising star to kick-off their career by helping us grow!
- Background in digital arts with respect to animation, design, editing, production, social media or live-streaming
- Interested in creating meaningful, funny, shareable content for Gametime growth team
- Experience in building an organic following on your blog, youtube channel, snapchat, instagram or any other social content platform
- Comfortable being in front of a camera, wielding a camera, streaming your experience or guiding a live shoot
- Preferred experience with Adobe Suite, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and other technical creation or design tool
- Have an awesome attitude and believe this could become your dream job!
- You will lead the creation of content in any form to be deployed to thousands of followers and potentially millions of users to promote the Gametime
- Work with the User Acquisition Managers, Performance Marketing Lead, Designers and Community Managers to create timely original material
- Work to attract music, sports, theater, and other live event audiences as we continue to grow our selection
- Identify influencers that can help propel your digital footprint and use creative methods to garnish positive attention
- (Potentially) Become the social face of Gametime representing our culture to our followers and user. This may include videos and live-stream opportunities at real events.
Internship will start in April/May (open to early starter)
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)