San Francisco, CA
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that brings us together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for discovering and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
We are looking for a sharp Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a fun and challenging environment. You will primarily provide dedicated administrative assistance to serve our CEO while also providing general support to the company at large. You will be working in a fast-paced, creative environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution.
You’re a go-getter, hungry for success and want to help Gametime get people in to live events. You have a magnetic personality: your presence brightens a room. You also love working in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment. You are positive, passionate, and excited about revolutionizing how fans get into live events. You’re proactive when it comes to creating an engaging and inviting office environment. You can take the reins on getting things organized. You can take direction well but also work independently when necessary. You’re an expert communicator, in person and over email. You hold yourself to a high standard of professionalism while getting things done efficiently.
What you’ll do/own:
- Coordinate internal conference calls, meetings, and events
- Calendar management for our CEO
- Reconcile monthly expense reports for executive staff
- Set up travel and accommodations for executives, staff or visitors coming to Gametime
- Make minor updates to slide decks and recurring emails
- Manage relationship with outside vendors
- Ensure office appearance and efficiencies are constantly and consistently maintained
- Coordinate telephone and on-site interviews with the Talent Acquisition team
- Partner with building management on cleanings, onboarding new hires, deliveries, and other work orders
- Coordinate, plan and execute a plethora of company events; including happy hours, executive off-sites, and company milestone celebrations.
More about you:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- 1-3 years experience in an administrative support role with a startup
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Google email/calendar/doc skills
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
What we can offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive SF Bay Area comp package
- Monthly commuter, cell phone, and Friday lunch subsidies
- Monthly credits for events on Gametime ($1,200/yr)
- New equipment and multi-monitor setup provided
- Company catered lunches (M-Thu)
- Snacks, drinksCompany outings